This is a summary of the feedback we collected. Thank you to everyone who was able to respond!
All feedback is welcome and appreciated, but I tried to group things together as best I can to make it concise.
If there are things I missed that are too important to exclude or should be unbundled into its own point, please let me know in the original topic. (I trimmed the most from @appt_pupil so will link out to it here explicitly)
- Orcanaut mission is unclear
- Orcanauts took a sudden turn to become a business
- What is SL’s long term vision for Orcanauts?
- Adjunct community or a DAO or something else?
- Why does SL want to grow a community?
- Unclear scope of X1
- Unclear relationship between X1 Sense Making and ongoing efforts
- Many Orcanauts are not active in any workstreams
- A small group of contributors is driving activity
- What should be expected timeline for X1 be?
- Level of detail for X1 workstreams varies a lot
- Guidance on resource management
- Is the X1 grants to be considered a one-time grant?
- Guidance on potential for tokens, airdrops and other reward mechanisms for contributing
- Status check on nav-naut funding proposal
- It is difficult to keep up with everything
- Dominant voices can make other feel boxed out of the conversation
- Need clear guidance on rewards and recognition for contributors
- Can contributors be retroactively compensated?
- How are leaders recognized and rewarded?
- How does Orca revenue benefit Orcanauts?
- Internal communication around SL activities that may be relevant to Orcanauts
- There were external announcements that have overlap with Orcanaut pods and X1 workstreams without communicating it to relevant Orcanauts first
- What are qualifiers for including or excluding relevant Orcanauts from these initiatives?
- What can be done to minimize risk of Orcanauts starting potentially redundant initiatives?
- X1 Sense Making initiative was introduced with a defined set of action items and scope without meaningful discussion within the Orcanauts before actions were taken
- Need better visibility into Orca product intent to become product experts
- What is the product roadmap?
- What is the beta partner strategy?
- Monetization approach?
- Who will own Orca?
- Will Orca be on L2 or alt L1’s? What are the criteria?
This topic is closed to keep discussion in one place. If you have comments, please leave them in the original topic.