What: Pod lead weekly sync
Who: aia, Appt Pupil, Chun, Orlando, PostArchitekt
- Approval thresholds for pod transactions have been increased (see pod pages for current thresholds).
- email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org have been set up.
- If other pods require a mailbox, reach out to Chun.
- A channel is created for handing over links to internal docs and recordings to include in meeting notes: #-internal-media-links
- More server changes coming utilizing guild.xyz features more.
- Some concerns and frustrations expressed by pod leads:
- Too many delays seem to popup each time that someone wants to do something
- Sense of lack of clarity around Orcanaut operations brings up concerns around starting things that will either go uncompensated or unused after ratifying the charter.
- Sense of lack of transparency from SL and potential hindrances this might lead to.
- With current blockers, Appt Pupil will pause working on X1 until clarity is reached
- Note: Pupil will still fulfill pod lead duties.
- Looking for more input on last step of X1 Pod Discussion around domains
- Appeal for feedback from Orcanauts (and SL) as things are going now
- Discussion around findings will take place Tuesday 5 April 9:00 AM ET
- Appt Pupil is out of pod next week
- Will still run the gov-naut sync on Thursday