Drop your proposals to gather consent.
- Here’s a confusing guide to help with creating a voting poll.
- No matter what proposal format you use (here are some templates), make sure to always include the following information:
- Consent from: [ list all the people who you require consent from here ]
- Consent by: [ deadline for gathering consent/ objections ]
- If you deem the proposal good enough for now and safe enough to try, consent to the proposal by replying with “I consent” or vote “Yes” or “Consent” if there is a voting poll in the proposal’s post.
- Otherwise, you can object to the proposal. Suggest amendments and offer to collaborate with the proposer to make the proposal good enough for now and safe enough to try.